Monday 24 August 2009

That warm feeling in the tummy

Sorry for my slow updates as I can hardly breathe preparing for my new fashion showcase, upcoming design trip, new collection for fashion design incubator @ Japanese Parco next year and a queue of custom make orders. Not to mention I have to constantly come up with new arrivals before my customers "complain". :P

Anyway, I was so happy that tonight I got to savour Gary's cooking again. Sometimes I think he is a food genie coming up with fantastic creations whenever I wish for it. His seafood soup packs a oomph with the most generous serving of seafood I will ever get. Will be perfect with mussels and pasta. There was once he even served it with toasted garlic bread oozing with garlic goodness for my family. And my whole family was relishing it. So unforgettable.... The dishes he whips up always get cleaned out when served in gatherings!

And he prepared a bottle of milo just the way I like it with milk and not hot water that can last me for 2 days of breakfast. My mum moved to my sis house temporarily to take care of my new born niece. I felt a warm cosy feeling in my tummy as I bade him farewell tonight.

Seafood soup with generous servings of prawns and clams.

Served with meeee...

No comments: